The deadline to apply for the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2 (CFAP 2) is December 11th!
A total of $14 billion is available for payments to farmers and ranchers through CFAP 2 to assist with losses due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To learn more about eligibility for the program and to apply, please visit our COVID-19 FAQ page.
This program is more accessible for small, diversified, direct-to-consumers than the first round of COVID-19 aid. If you have suffered from lost income or added costs due to the pandemic, we encourage you to learn more and apply to CFAP2.
BIPOC farmers can contact Shakera Raygoza, Young Farmers CFAP2 Technical Assistant at email@example.com for assistance with your application.
- CCC 902 – Farm Operating Plan
- CCC 901 – Member Information
- CCC 941 – Adjusted Gross Income (Producers self-certify their sales and inventory during application and will not need to present any documentation during application. Producers who started their farm in 2020 are still eligible. You will need to know your 2020 sales to date.)
- CCC 942 – Income from Farming
- AD 1026 – Conservation Compliance (this might not apply to some farms and you don’t have to fill out the farm number part if you don’t have one)
- AD 2047 – Customer Information