Together we can build the farm future we deserve.
Not sure which membership level to choose?
CONSIDER CHOOSING A COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP IF YOU:
- are a member of a historically marginalized group – Black, Indigenous, or other people of color (BIPOC), disabled, etc.
- receive any kind of public assistance (i.e. SNAP, TANF, WIC, Unemployment, SSDI)
- have immigration-related expenses
- have medical expenses not covered by insurance
- experienced a significant lack of employment/income/housing during the pandemic
CONSIDER CHOOSING A SUSTAINER OR SOLIDARITY MEMBERSHIP IF YOU:
- have higher earning power due to your education, gender, racial privilege, or class
- have access to family or generational money, inheritance, or trust
- have investments
- own your own home