How do I participate in farmhack?
- Contribute to the FarmHack forums
- Join the blog committee and post to the blog
- Attend Farmhack events
- Help Coordinate Farmhack events
- Facilitate fruitful partnerships for Farmhack / manufacturers, designers, hackers, makers, students, teachers, workshop facilities, fabricators, and even possible commercializers of the concepts we are working with.
- Spread the word, and act in good spirit with the shared- process and creative commons methodology established by the Farm Hack community.
How is Farmhack supported?
- Farmhack is a project of National Young Farmers’ Coalition, a farmer driven organization whose fiscal sponsor is the Open Space Institute, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
- Gifts (cash and in kind) are fully tax deductible and go to support our web work, in person design charrette meetings, and process planning meetings.
- None of us are paid, but all of us can profit directly from the work we are doing. Our hope is that this process yields designs that have commercial application, and that those products will pay back into the design lab slush fund a percentage of sales.
- We welcome institutional support, in the form of classroom space, materials, xeroxing, promotion and free software.
Who can I talk to about Farmhack for press piece?
- Contact info [at] farm hack [dot] net