- This event has passed.
Smart Choice / Smart Use Health Insurance Spring Series
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, repeating until April 4, 2022
How do you choose the best health insurance plan for yourself and get best use for your money and your health? Find out in this free series. Learn health insurance tips and strategies from University of Maryland Extension and University of Delaware Extension community educators. This series will cover a variety of topics and there will be two time options for each session (12:00pm-1:00pm ET or 6:30pm-7:30pm ET). The sessions are:
- March 7th – Smart Use Health Insurance™ – Mental Health. Knowing how to use your health insurance for your mental health is an important part of staying healthy.
- March 14th – Smart Use Health Insurance™ – Smart Actions. Knowing how to use your health insurance will make you a smart health care consumer. Identify smart actions that will help you become a Smart User of health insurance.
- March 21st – Smart Use Health Insurance™ – Understanding and Estimating Health Care Costs. Taking control of your health care costs makes you a smart health care consumer. Better understand and estimate your health care expenses so you can plan for future health care costs.
- March 28th – Smart Choice Health Insurance ™ – Options in Your Senior Years. Health insurance options change in our senior years. Knowing how to navigate those changes and understanding Medicare can help you find a health insurance plan that fits your health care needs and your spending plan.
- April 4th – Health Insurance Options for Farmers and Small Businesses. Know your health insurance options as a farmer or small business owner.